Monday, October 11, 2010

Cheerful...maybe?

     It always seems that I am in just the God-awful worst mood whenever I decide to blog...there must be some correlation. And it especially sucks today because, for the last 3 hours, I have actually been happy! Of course, that all came crashing down about 30 minutes ago, but seriously, 3 hours must have been a new personal best! But, in celebration of this rare ray of hope, I have decided to post good things and discuss the brighter side of life...so it's gonna be a short post.
     Hmmmm, where to start...um, I haven't failed out of college, I suppose that's good. Ummmm, what else...let's see. I've got awesome friends! But then know who they are, and it would be creepy of me to describe them in a blog, so tough beans. I'm going home this weekend? I don't know if that counts as a good thing or a bad thing...
     And that's pretty much it. Minus all the usual 'I've got 3 meals a day, roof over my head blah, blah, blah' because that usually makes me feel worse. But, there you go. Momentary happiness in my life, yay me.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment